The following are select letters and petitions by university faculty opposing BDS and antisemitism on campus.
- UC Berkeley Faculty Letter Against BDS (March 2019)
- UIUC Faculty Against BDS Referendum (March 2018)
- University of Minnesota Faculty against BDS Referendum (March 2018)
- 16 UC Berkeley faculty side with Jewish students against Bazian (December 2017)
- University of Maryland Faculty Opposing BDS Resolution (November 2017)
- Letter to AAA Opposing BDS (October 2016)
- CUNY Faculty Letter Against Academic Boycotts of Israel (October 2016)
- Columbia University Faculty Petition on Maintaining Columbia’s Ties to Israel (March 2016)
- University of Minnesota Faculty Letter to President Eric Kaler (March 2016)
- Stanford Faculty Statement Opposing Divestment from Israel (March 4, 2015)
University of Haifa
There is a standing invitation for all AEN members to become Affiliated Professors at the University of Haifa, part of a movement to oppose attempts to boycott Israeli institutions. By becoming affiliated with an Israeli university, affiliated professors convey this message to would-be boycotters: “If you boycott Israeli academia, you are boycotting me.”
Israel and the Academy
Israel and the Academy is newly established resource seeking to combat the delegitimization of Israel through education and information. It provides academic content written by faculty members on a diverse variety of topics, including Israeli history and culture, Jewish studies, and the conflict in the Middle East. Its Advisory Board includes 14 AEN members.
“History-making website aims to beat BDS with facts” Rebecca Shimoni Stoil, Times of Israel, October 14, 2016