– Part 1 covers the anti-Israel movement on U.S. campuses, antisemitism and anti-Zionism, and intersectionality, social justice, and antisemitism
– Part 2 discusses campus free expression and the anti-Israel movement, including the first amendment on campus, combatting anti-Jewish discrimination by applying Title VI, and the movement’s disruption of events
– Part 3 explains the anti-Israel movement’s faculty dimensions, including anti-Zionism in professional associations and attacks on study abroad/exchange programs in Israel
– Part 4 details the importance of college and university antisemitism awareness education and anticipates future trends in the anti-Israel movement and antisemitism and Israel delegitimization on campus
– Part 5 includes appendices with model statements from university leaders, faculty letters, additional resources, and much more
Read the Table of Contents and an excerpt from the Chapter 1 Introduction. AEN’s Guide and Resource Book is a useful tool for university leaders and faculty who are concerned about campus antisemitism and committed to sustaining their institutions as spaces for open exchange and inquiry.
To read and download the full PDF, please fill out the form below. Google Chrome works best. For issues downloading, please email email@example.com.